By William Hay, Myron Levin, Robin Deterding, Visit Amazon's Mark Abzug Page, search results, Learn about Author Central, Mark Abzug,
A Doody's center identify for 2015.
The most recent, easy-to-use consultant to the analysis, figuring out, and therapy of the scientific difficulties of kids from delivery via adolescence
For greater than 70 years, professors, scholars, and clinicians have depended on LANGE for top quality, present, concise clinical info in a handy, reasonable, transportable layout. no matter if for coursework, clerkships, USMLE prep, forte board evaluation, or sufferer care, there is a LANGE ebook that promises success.
All subject matters completely up-to-date with the most recent examine and findings.
- Organized through common subject matters and by means of organ systems
- Provides concise, evidence-based info on quite a lot of pediatric health conditions customarily encountered in day-by-day medical practice
- Includes exact descriptions of ailments in addition to diagnostic and healing procedures
- Presented within the time-saving LANGE present variety: challenge, necessities of analysis, scientific Findings, Differential analysis, remedy, and Prognosis
- Features quite a few tables and figures that supply easy accessibility to big details similar to acute and demanding care techniques within the sanatorium, emergency room, and demanding care unit
- Delivers succinct, authoritative overviews of significant pediatric overall healthiness matters reminiscent of formative years food and consuming problems, substance abuse, psychiatric issues, baby abuse, oral drugs and dentistry, immunization, and emergencies and injuries
- Complete with priceless advisor to basic laboratory values
Read or Download CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment: Pediatrics PDF
Similar pediatrics books
Pediatrics: A Competency-Based significant other, by means of Maureen C. McMahon, MD and Glenn R. Stryjewski, MD, MPH, is designed to educate you to imagine like an skilled clinician. the one textual content written within the framework of the middle knowledge built by way of the ACGME, its case-based strategy illustrates the idea strategies that powerful practitioners use to method and evaluation universal pediatric shows.
There's abundant proof that kids and teens in huge numbers are actively utilizing integrative (complementary and replacement) cures. quite a few reports now point out that over 50% of pediatricians surveyed could refer a sufferer for integrative remedy, and they'd welcome extra average treatments for kids supplied they have been secure and potent.
Protecting all facets of the syllabus, ''Crash Course'' will give you a quick solution to recap on all you must recognize to get throughout the tests conveniently! Styled in an easy-to-follow, simply available structure, every one publication has been ready by way of senior clinical scholars or junior medical professionals - lower than school supervision - to provide you the proper point of knowledge precisely as you wish it!
A Doody's center identify for 2015. the main updated, easy-to-use advisor to the analysis, realizing, and therapy of the clinical difficulties of kids from delivery via adolescenceFor greater than 70 years, professors, scholars, and clinicians have depended on LANGE for top quality, present, concise clinical details in a handy, cheap, moveable layout.
- Pediatric nursing care plans for the hospitalized child
- Neonatology: A Practical Approach to Neonatal Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injury in the Child and Young Adult
- Pediatric nutrition handbook
Additional resources for CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment: Pediatrics
4. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality—www. gov Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) is one of 12 agencies within the US Department of Health Advancing the Quality and Safety of Care and Human Services. AHRQ’s primary mission has been to support health services research initiatives that seek to improve the quality of health care in the United States. Its activities extend well beyond the support of research and now include the development of measurements of quality and patient safety, reports on disparities in performance, measures of patient safety culture in organizations, and promotion of tools to improve care among others.
Until 27–28 weeks’ gestation, the lens capsule is covered by vessels; by 34 weeks, this vascular plexus is completely atrophied. Foot length, from the heel to the tip of the longest toe, also correlates with gestational age in appropriately grown infants. 25 cm/wk until term. If the physical examination indicates a gestational age within 2 weeks of that predicted by the obstetric dates, the gestational age is as assigned by the obstetric dating. Birth weight and gestational age are plotted on standard grids (Figure 2–1) to determine whether the birth weight is 10 Chapter 2 Table 2–1.
Org/Home National Quality Forum (NQF) is a private, not-forprofit organization whose members include consumer advocacy groups, healthcare providers, accrediting bodies, employers and other purchasers of care, and research organizations. The NQF’s mission is to promote improvement in the quality of American health care primarily through defining priorities for improvement, approving consensus standards and metrics for performance reporting, and through educational efforts. The NQF, for example, has endorsed a list of 29 “serious reportable events” in health care that include events related to surgical or invasive procedures, products or device failures, patient protection, care management, environmental issues, radiologic events, and potential criminal events.
CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment: Pediatrics by William Hay, Myron Levin, Robin Deterding, Visit Amazon's Mark Abzug Page, search results, Learn about Author Central, Mark Abzug,